My favorite job would be as a nurseryman. Do you know what is a nurseryman? a nurseryman is a person who take care of the little plants, he stay in all the proces of the seed, and control the grown of the plant. this job have parts on indoor and outdoor because sometimes you need to make the envoirment conditions to make the seeds grown and before that you have to work outdoor with the young plants. I would to travel a lot to find the seeds of the native species to grown, i think maybe i have to reproduce species of the north and i have to travel to the atacamas desert or maybe i have to go to the south to find seeds of the valdivia´s forests.
My salary probably change because it will depend of the sales of the plants that i made in the month. I thinking on take the major of silviculture, because i like much than the others
The kindergarten of plants!!! hahaha you are the right person for this job:)
ResponderBorrarWhat a beautiful job, I definitely see you working on it, in fact you already do very well
ResponderBorrar