viernes, 1 de octubre de 2021

BACK TO THE FUTURE THE BEST MOVIE EVER ¡¡¡¡¡¿

what is  your favorite movie? and why do you like? 

My favourite movie is back to the future. I like it because it has a great mix of lighthearted comedy and interesting science, and because of that I think that it is a very interesting science fiction movie. 

Who is your favorite character? 

My favourite character in the movie is Doc. He is a very interesting character and a very smart, as well as crazy scientist, and that allows the film to create a very funny and interesting plot, full of comedy and science in a very nice and balanced mix between the two. 

Wich one is your favorite? 

I think that the first movie is the best one, because I think that the themes of the movie are very engaging and they feel important to the plot. The situation that Marty has to resolve; having to reunite his parents in the past to restore the future, feels very high-stakes and leaves you right at the edge of your seat, wondering if he will be able to do it. l






2 comentarios: